Through your generous support, Arlington Children’s Theatre is able to provide a unique, quality, and affordable theatre experience for ACT children and families. The ACT community works together to ensure that everyone involved in the organization is enriched, educated and entertained.
Our low fees for tickets, workshops and show participation are essential to our mission of making live theatre available to as many children as possible, but they do not cover our operating costs. Your gift today will allow children to experience the feelings of joy and togetherness that we feel in every ACT production.
Please send your check to “Arlington Children’s Theatre” 115 Massachusetts Avenue, Arlington, MA 02474-8614 or make a donation online. Please indicate whether your donation is for our Annual Fund or the Stephanie Martin Scholarship Fund.
Your donation helps ACT to:
- Offer scholarships for participation in our programs.
- Produce five MainStage productions per year, plus two large scale summer productions.
- Create sets, costumes, props and other production elements for our shows.
- Offer workshops led by highly qualified instructors.
- Produce vacation day programs in February, April and over the summer.
- Maintain our own rehearsal and office space.
All donations are greatly appreciated. Please consider a donation of at least $20 to support ACT in its continuing effort to make theatre an essential and thriving part of our community.
Thank you for bringing us to where we are today, and we hope you will continue your commitment to the arts.