Summer Day Program
We offer 4 two-week sessions of fun and exciting theatrical and musical adventures. Each session, we will rehearse scene and song selections from a classic musical and perform them on the final Friday evening at 4PM. Classes in movement, voice, acting and theatre games will fill out each day. The Summer 2020 program will be announced soon.
The summer day program will be at Arlington Children’s Theatre, 115 Massachusetts Avenue. As always, you may register for multiple sessions and will have a fresh, new experience each time!
A few important details:
- ACT’s Summer Day Program will run for four two-week sessions in 2019. You can sign up for as many sessions as you want.
- The day runs from 9 AM to 4 PM.
- There is no Extended Day Care available this year.
- You must register online in order to reserve a spot. Upon completion of the online registration, formal documents can be mailed to ACT, or delivered on the first day of your camp session.
- Multiple session and sibling discounts are available:
- $625 for the first session
- $575 for the second session or second child
- $525 for each additional session or child
- A deposit of $250 per session is due at the time of registration in order to hold each camper’s spot. Payment in full or arrangements for scholarship must be made prior to June 1st.
- Deposits are refundable minus a $25 withdrawal fee prior to June 1st. No refunds will be given after June 1st.
- Reduced program fees are available to those who require financial assistance. An application for reduced program fees must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the first meeting of a production or workshop to be considered. Please contact the treasurer for more information.
|Ages||Entering grades 1-8|
|Where||ACT, 115 Mass. Ave|
|Camp Day||9am – 4pm|
|Performances||Each second Friday at 4pm|
Discounts for multiple sessions or multiple siblings.
|Forms||Registration Details: [doc] [pdf] Registration Form: [doc] [pdf] Health Form: [doc] [pdf] Behavior Form: [docx][pdf] Liability Form: [doc][pdf]|