Spring Awekening Character Descriptions
- headstrong, handsome, and charismatic. He knows much more than the others because of what he reads in books and is able to see the corruption in society. He is in love with Wendla.
- Melchior's intense and nervous best friend. He is in love with Ilse, but never admits this.
- a childhood friend of the boys. She has a romantic connection to Melchior.
- another childhood friend who runs away from an abusive home to become a Bohemian. She has mutual feelings for Moritz, but she never gets to admit this.
- one of Wendla's friends who is abused by her father.
- a very humorous, almost arrogant classmate. Ernst's love interest.
- another classmate who has a crush on his piano teacher.
- a naive classmate. Hanschen's love interest.
- another classmate
- one of Wendla's friends.
- another friend of Wendla's.
Additional classmates will be cast.
- Fanny Gabor
- Melchior's mother
- Herr Gabor
- Melchior's father
- Frau Bergmann
- Wendla's overprotective mother
- Herr Stiefel
- Moritz's father
- several will be cast
- Fräulein Grossenbustenhalter
- Piano teacher
© 2011 Arlington Children's Theatre. All rights reserved.
Last updated: Sun May 15 2011 10:25