- A folk singer and the narrator of the show. The voice of America.
- Sara Jane Moore's whiny son.
- CHARLES GUITEAU
- (1841-1882) Assassinated President James Garfield in the waiting room of the Baltimore and Potomac Railroad Station, Washington, D.C., on July 2, 1881. Dashing but mad.
- DAVID HEROLD
- (1842-1865) One of John Wilkes Booth's confederates. Aided Booth in his attempted escape.
- EMMA GOLDMAN
- (1869-1940) Turn-of-the-century Anarchist agitator and feminist. Terse and stubborn. An inspiration to Czolgosz.
- Bystanders; Tourists; Reporters; Photographers
- GIUSEPPE ZANGARA
- (1900-1933) Attempted to assassinate President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt as he greeted well-wishers in Bayfront Park, Miami, FL on February 15, 1933. An angry, heavily-accented immigrant.
- JOHN HINCKLEY
- (1955- ) Attempted to assassinate President Ronald Reagan as he left the Washington Hilton in Washington, D.C. on March 30, 1981. A love-obsessed and depressed college student.
- JOHN WILKES BOOTH
- (1838-1865) Assassinated President Abraham Lincoln during a performance at Ford's Theater in Washington D.C. on April 14, 1865. Foreman and inspirational celebrity to the other assassins.
- LEE HARVEY OSWALD
- (1939-1963) Assassinated President John F. Kennedy from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository in Dallas, TX on November 22, 1963. A suicidal, dejected shipping clerk.
- LEON CZOLOGOSZ
- (1873-1901) Assassinated President William McKinley at the Pan American Exposition in Buffalo, N.Y. on September 6, 1901. A young poverty-worn radical.
- LYNETTE "SQUEAKY" FROMME
- (1948- ) Attempted to assassinate President Gerald Ford at the Capitol Park in Sacramento, CA on September 5, 1975. A pixie hippie in love with Charles Manson.
- SAMUEL BYCK
- (1930-1974) Attempted to assassinate President Richard Nixon by hijacking a commercial jetliner. Hysterically irate schlep in a Santa Claus suit.
- SARA JANE MOORE
- (1930- ) Attempted to assassinate President Gerald Ford at the St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco, CA, on September 22, 1975. A frazzled housewife with little sense.
- THE PROPRIETOR
- A mysterious man who runs the shooting gallery at a carnival.
© 2014 Arlington Children's Theatre. All rights reserved.
Last updated: Sat Apr 26 2014 12:20 EDT