Legally Blonde The Musical Character Descriptions
- Elle Woods
- The quintessential Valley Girl who follows her ex-boyfriend to Harvard Law School and realizes that she has more to offer than just a pretty face and a bubbly personality.
- Greek Chorus; Students; Delta Nu Members
- Emmett Forrest
- A smart and sensitive law student who takes Elle under his wing. He is charming, quirky, loveable, and friendly.
- A brash, caring, optimistic hair stylist who is friends with Elle and longs to find a man for herself.
- Professor Callahan
- A pompous, sleezy and manipulative law professor at Harvard who is highly successful, but completely immoral.
- Warner Huntington
- A good-looking but shallow and pompous guy who breaks Elle's heart and heads off to Harvard Law.
- Vivienne Kensington
- A smart, savvy, and uptight law student and Warner's fiancee who initially dismisses Elle, but grows to be her friend.
- Brooke Wyndam
- An exercise video mogul who is also a former sorority girl. She is energetic and charismatic, yet currently on trial for murder.
© 2015 Arlington Children's Theatre. All rights reserved.
Last updated: Mon Nov 9, 2015 22:00 EST